The Professional Course is designed to provide a fun and interactive guide for the more confident advanced singer who wants to take their voice to a professional level.
Some of the topics that you will study and cover in the Professional level course.
- 25 professional vocal scales each focusing on enhancing your range, ability and techniques.
- 13 Professional VBC (Vocal Breath Control) scales designed to focus on using your diaphragm to gain ultimate control, power, projection, support and vibrato.
- Professional techniques for higher mixed or blended voice.
- How to sing with distortion, growl and scream safely.
- Professional performance and tour preparation.
- How the diaphragm, the larynx, the ear and the mouth all work together to make a great voice.
- How to professionally sing safely with a cold or flu.
- Professional pitch and ear training.
- How to professionally work through and break down a song for maximum singing effectiveness, including execution and interpretation of songs.
- Professional warming, stretching and limbering of the voice, body and mind.
- Training your mind for success.
- Preparing for your Professional Course examination.(Optional)
- Specifically designed lung capacity expansion scales for professionals.