ENTRY COURSE: Levels I and II
The Entry Course is designed to provide a simple, fun and interactive step-by-step guide for beginners, or those with no formal singing training.
Some of the topics that you will study and cover in The Entry Level course:
- How your voice operates and works.
- Demonstrations and instructions on how to correctly breathe when you are singing
- Work out what voice are you, e.g. Bass, Baritone, Tenor (male) or Contralto, Alto, Soprano (female).
- How to select the right song that suits and complements your voice best.
- How to work through and break down a song for maximum singing effectiveness, including correct execution and interpretation.
- 28 Entry Level vocal scales designed to teach you a wide range of new vocal skills, which will make you a better singer and achieve results fast.
- General vocal care and correct warm-up techniques.
- Your practice regimen – what to do and how long for.
- What to and not to eat and drink.
- Entry Level stage presentation.
- Entry Level Microphone technique.
- Preparing for your Entry Level Course examination.(Optional)