The Advanced Course is designed to provide a fun and interactive step-by-step guide for the more confident or advanced singers wanting to expand their arsenal of vocal techniques, knowledge, and to take their voice to the next level.
Some of the topics that you will study and cover in the Advanced level course.
- 25 Advanced vocal scales each focusing on more in depth and advanced techniques.
- 8 Advanced VBC (Vocal Breath Control) scales – each designed to focus on using your diaphragm to gain ultimate control, power, projection, support and vibrato.
- How to do & use mixed or blended high voice.
- How to do & use vibrato.
- Advanced rhythm and timing training.
- How to sing with distortion safely.
- Advanced performance and tour preparation.
- How to sing safely with a cold or flu.
- Advanced pitch and ear training.
- Advanced stage presentation, microphone technique and crowd interaction.
- How to break down a song for maximum singing effectiveness, including execution and interpretation of songs.
- Advanced warm-up techniques.
- Guidance on choosing advanced songs to best suit your voice.
- Preparing for your Advanced Course examination.(Optional)